1:1 Learning Support Assistant Teaching/Child Support - Part-time
Start Date: Immediate
Pay: Kent Range 4 (Full Time Salary GBP16,968 - GBP17,826)
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Indvidual Needs Assistant, working on a 1:1 basis, to join our KS1 team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
This is a fixed term, part time, term time only position for approx 15 hours per week, spread over 5 mornings - Monday - Friday. The vacancy start date is September 2017 and is envisaged to end in July 2018.
The responsibilities of the role include undertaking lunch and playground supervision duties.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- are qualified to undertake this role.
- have recent and relevant expertise and experience of supporting children with individual educational or learning needs.
- have the ability to work effectively and enthusiastically as part of a team.
- can demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to create a positive, inclusive environment.
- have the ability to engage with children, extending their thinking in purposeful activities and enhancing their learning.
- have attained GCSE Maths and English at a minimum of C.
- are willing to positively promote the Christian values of the school.
If you would like to find out more, please contact our Headteacher, Mrs Louisa Hillman by email or visit the school website.
References will be taken prior to interview for shortlisted candidates. All applications will be considered as they are submitted, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Interviews will be held in early August 2017.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.
Information about the school
Ide Hill C E school is a very popular primary school for pupils from Reception to Year 6, set in idyllic countryside. Our pupils are well behaved, courteous and are a pleasure to teach.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.