Production Shift Superviosr
Job Description: Production Shift Leader (Operations)
Reporting to: Production Manager
- Oversees the operational shift working of the Production line;
- Health and Safety protocol, procedure and practices are adhered to:
- Ensuring that employee's behaviour and conduct meet the requirements of the business as laid out in P&P's and guidelines
- making first line localised decisions on individuals or area safety, welfare and operational matters.
- escalating issues to Core Team/Site security that may impact site-wide Safety, Welfare and Operational matters such as temporary site closure or evacuation.
Operational issues are effectively managed
- Utilising shift resource or call-out procedure to ensure that Product/Process and Equipment issues are resolved on shift or contained for effective resolution on the next day shift
- Ensuring that priorities, targets and standard operating procedures are managed to successful completion within the Cell structures of Production.
- Liaises with Cell Leads, Technicians and Operators to ensure that cross cell communication and collaboration is optimised
- Actively support Shift & cell training activities and administration, including metrics and measures
- Undertakes first line appraisal, coaching, performance management and discipline.
- Utilises reporting tools to ensure shift issues are effectively managed: Manufacturing Execution System, Defect Tracking System, HR admin sets
- Creates effective lines of communication with Process Engineering, Facilities & Equipment and Production Managers to ensure that issues are both managed onto shift and reported off shift.
Required skills and Qualifications
- Experience in semiconductor wafer fabrication
- Accredited Leadership Qualification
- Experience of leading teams in a Production environment preferably on a shift basis
If you are interested in applying, please discuss further details with Heaven or send your latest CV (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.