Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Accounts Senior in Colchester.
Our client is a fast-growing independent firm who are looking to add an Audit & Accounts senior into their growing team. This opportunity offers the opportunity to lead varied client portfolio, reporting to a Partner and aiding with the development of junior staff.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To develop relationships between existing and new clients, becoming a regular point of call for their needs.
- To lead a varied client portfolio, which includes a mix of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Assist the training of the AAT and ICAEW trainees
- Drafting corporation tax returns
- Responsible for leading Audits from planning stage, up till Partner review.
- Leading and managing a team of part-qualified staff, with responsibility for training and development.
The successful candidate will be either ACA/ACCA qualified with a broad knowledge of Accounts and Audit within Practice. They will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and communication skills. The role will suit a progressive individual who is looking to further their career into manager level. The firms will provide with monthly update courses and specialist courses.
Rutherford Briant are the leading quality driven accountancy and finance recruitment specialist in East Anglia.