Family Lawyer - IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Due to the growth of a dramatically expanding practice I am currently assisting with the recruitment of an emphatic and qualified Family Lawyer, ideally with an existing following in order to help develop an existing and encouraging team situated within an innovative firm with renowned traditional morals and values in the ME10 postcode of Sittingbourne.
The practice itself boosts a highly skilled and supportive feel and has obtained outstanding reviews from its client base with a vast number of clients returning and referring to its extensive range of services due to its knowledgeable and courteous approach.
If you have previous experience as a Family Lawyer and in dealing with a varied caseload surrounding Separation and Divorce, Children, Financial Orders, Pension Sharing Orders, Financial Agreements including Co-habitation disputes, Residence contact arrangements, Family mediation and Adoption and are looking to join a corporate environment with a family feel and indeed are available for an immediate start then I would love to hear from you!
Core Activities of a Family Lawyer will include but are not exhaustive of;
- The provision of clear and comprehensive advice to clients and the progression of their case to a smooth conclusion
- The drafting of all necessary documentation required with 100% accuracy
- The management of all files and storing of deeds and wills and any other documents are accurately recorded
- To assist in the business development of the Family Law department and the practice as a whole and to be a key part in the implementation of effective marketing activities
- To keep abreast of all legal developments in Family Law
- Building referrals and excellent client care
Hours of Work - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary dependant on experience.
To apply for this position as a Family Lawyer, please apply online or contact Christina at GMS 01707838999
Apply for Family Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly