Head of Year
Salary Scale MPS/UPS + ILW + TLR
We are a vibrant and diverse school serving the local communities of Lewisham and Bromley. We are looking for a Head of Year to take a strategic lead in maintaining high standards and aspirations. Candidates should have a clear vision for high quality teaching and learning, be able to make a contribution to whole school development through monitoring and supporting the progress of each student.
You will have the ability and enthusiasm to:
- Raise standards of student attainment and achievement and coordinated intervention strategies as required to ensure students achieve to their best ability;
- Support and enhance the teaching practice or others and develop and extend learning opportunities;
- Lead the pastoral support for the Year Group working with Form Tutors and other internal and external agencies.
- Strong commitment to your professional development and career management;
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team;
- Supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded;
- Part funded MA Programme delivered on site.
This is an excellent opportunity to make a major contribution to the Academy's continued success.
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.
Closing Date: 18th September :00 noon
Interview Date: 22nd September 2017