Band 3 Auditor (NHS)
Our NHS client is looking for an experienced Auditor to work on a temporary basis.
Band 3 Auditor
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (some flexibility)
Duration: Temporary - expected to be for 6-8 weeks (potentially longer)
- Act as a team resource working with different team members
- Confidence to ask questions and check if any uncertainty
- Attention to detail is a must
- Help with audit:
- Learning audit criteria
- Screening patient record for patient information against audit criteria
- Accurately adding data into audit spreadsheets
- Reporting update to project manager
- Ability to analyse/ interpret data
- Ability to validate data
Physical health audit support: We are currently auditing patient records to for approx. 1,300 individuals. Support is required to screen clinical records from an array of sources mainly Mobius and patient summary records.
Necessary experience: confident use of Excel is a must. Experience in accessing patient records/ systems would be helpful however training for the specific data collection process will be provided.
Additional skills and experience: attention to detail, trustworthiness to stick to guidance given and confidence to ask if not sure, work alone once training given, adherence to patient confidentiality guidelines. This role suits people who are comfortable working to a deadline and maintaining accuracy. Support will be given to help the post holder learn the role.