Tender Co-Ordinator / Submitter
We have a new exciting opportunity at The Dental Directory for a Tender Co-Ordinator / Submitter to come and join our fantastic team based in Witham. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary plus performance related bonus and benefits such as 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working, family friendly policies and career development in a growing business.
The Dental Directory one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
Key Responsibilities of our Tender Co-Ordinator / Submitter:
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Tender Process is followed by all stakeholders
- Maintain and review both current and potential tender profiles and subscriptions
- Proactively seek out Tender Opportunities relevant to Group activities
- Initially evaluate and qualify relevant opportunities to decide if the opportunity is a viable option both commercially and/or strategically
- Compile General Group Documentation relevant to the opportunity and discuss with stakeholders individual tender requirements and set deadlines
- Work with or co-ordinate all relevant stakeholders required for effective tender submission and ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure that the Tender proposal is complete and robust for submission to Commercials and Management for verification and agreement
- Ensure that the Tender Proposal is submitted within the deadline
- Track the status of the Tender through the evaluation and award process and feedback the information to stakeholders
- Co-ordinate the implementation of successful tenders with all stakeholders and ensure that agreed contract requirements are communicated
- Ensure that reviews on all opportunities both successful and unsuccessful are completed
What we’re looking for in our Tender Co-Ordinator / Submitter:
- Experience of working in a bid team previously (the degree of experience you require will be reflected in the salary and the ideal candidate will expect and will impact the ‘level’ of candidate you attract)
- Excellent communicator
- Effective and experienced manager
- A high attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Deadline driven
- Thrive in a busy environment
- Able to motivate a team
- Experience in your business sector
- Proven bid team involvement
- Can demonstrate effective bid writing skills (even if they will not be writing the actual bid documentation)
If you would like to join our team as our new Tender Co-Ordinator / Submitter then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 30th September 2017 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received.
Due to volume of applications expected for this Tender Co-Ordinator / Submitter role, if you do not hear from us by 30th September 2017 please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Tender Co-Ordinator / Submitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly