Planned & Reactive Maintenance Coordinator
Planned and Reactive Maintenance Co-ordinator
Job Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available within my clients growing company; a successful, friendly, professional Electrical Contractors trusted since 1966.
They are seeking a proactive candidate to join the team as a Planned and Reactive Maintenance Co-ordinator .
• Fully responsibility of logging all jobs on the global log through to completion and creating cost sheets
• Co-ordinate all planned and reactive small works and planned projects.
•Chair a weekly meeting: Update the office team on the weekly basis of the past weeks activities. High light any late jobs from the previous week and then the fourth coming targets.
• The Co-ordinator will be overseeing and be responsible for the distribution of works which can change rapidly throughout the day.
• Update the clients on a daily basis on the completion of jobs.
• Procure all materials planned in advance and on an ad hoc basis.
• Take in deliveries and assign them to correct location in the stores and label up for job and assigned operative.
• Input the suppliers invoice on the cost sheets once approved by CM and then submit to accounts.
• Support the estimator with small works quotes/ Job awaiting cost forms
• Other roles will develop through growth of position
• You will have to prioritise workload for yourself and operatives.
• The position of Maintenance Co-ordinator is office based and in emergencies site visits may be required.
• The successful Maintenance Co-ordinator will be qualified to degree level ideally, HNC level or industry related experience will be considered.
• The ideal Maintenance Co-ordinator will come from a building and electrical background but other industries will be considered.
• You will have to supervisory experience and be able to coordinate a team of engineers.
• The successful Maintenance Co-ordinator will be confident, strong, authoritative, excellent people skills with clear and precise communication technic. A good geographical knowledge is essential.
• The ability to work under pressure is essential and previous experience of co-ordinating is essential.
Braundton Consulting is a Recruitment Agency recruiting on behalf of this client.