Field Services Supervisor - Telecoms
Field Services Supervisor - Telecoms, Fibre, NRSWA, Utlilities
Field Services Supervisor with NRSWA qualification is needed by our client a leading Fibre Telcoms company to be based out of their Southend Essex office.
In the role you will play a supporting role within the Field Services Management team, coordinating and liaising with internal and external suppliers. Help ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to spec and quality, health and safety and environmental guidelines and regs.
You will help ensure works are compliant to NRSWA and Health and Safety.
Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other Utilities companies on behalf of out client to coordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
Ensure all site specific method statements/risk assessments are in place
Public liaison duties required.
- Local Authority / Highways Agency
- Contractors & Suppliers
Essential skills needed:
- Utilities Supervisory Experience
- NRSWA / Highways Experience
- Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- OSP Telecoms Network Build
- Fibre Optics Splicing & OTDR testing
- Blown & Traditional Cable installation
- Valid Streetworks Supervisor Certification
- Full Driving Licence
- Fibre Optic / Cabling Installation Certification
(C&G or similar)
- CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card
- Institution of occupational Safety and Health (IOSH)
- Planning & Organising
- Customer Focus
- Team player
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Field Services Supervisor - Telecoms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly