Retail Sales Representative
Oak Tree Mobility is a leading direct sales company, specialising in mobility products. Our head office is in Bristol, however we have Direct Sales Representatives across the whole of the United Kingdom.
Due to the ongoing expansion of our growing business, an exciting opportunity has been created, to work as a Mobility Advisor within our Adjustable Bed and Rise and Recline Chair division.
The role will involve you visiting customers in their home, assessing customers needs, recommending and selling a suitable furniture solution to meet the customer's needs and budget.
We will supply you with qualified appointments Monday - Friday and we expect you to work at least every other Saturday. You must be willing to travel.
The role involves a detailed questioning process that allows you to understand what the customer's needs are. We will provide all of the technical and sales Training / Knowledge in order for you to fulfil your role.
- A Fast-track company progression scheme is in place for the right candidate.
- Dealing with the elderly, you have to be patient and understanding, have empathy and be a great communicator.
- Our leads and conversion rates are among the best in the UK today.
- Direct sales experience required.
- Willing to travel.
- You must have the physical ability to demonstrate a chair and bed in the customer's home.
- Mobility industry experience preferred but not essential.
- Full UK driving licence and DBS check is mandatory.
Oak Tree Mobility Ltd., is the UK's leading supplier of rise and recline furniture and adjustable beds via a national direct sales force to the niche but increasing grey market and disability sector. Employing almost 150 staff, 40 sales professionals are supported by over 100 dedicated personnel operating from its Bristol city centre headquarters, to provide a first class customer relations and installation service. Wholly owned by the two founders and shareholders whose clear and achievable vision to become the market leader in key mobility product categories throughout the UK via various formats and channels.
Rapid growth and the continuing ambition of the shareholders has given rise to new requirements that demand a highly motivated, highly ambitious and results orientated individual to join its family.
- Very achievable OTE is between GBP60,000 and GBP80,000 PA.
- Generous commission rates
- Weekly payments
- Performance based bonuses on a weekly basis