IT Security Operations Team Leader
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Security Operations Team Leader - up to GBP65,000 - Kent
I am currently charging the search for a Security Operations Team Leader to join a Financial Credit organisation who are looking to achieve the highest Information Security standards within a Bank is now open. This organisation is looking to expand their Information Security offering, this is a hands on technical/ operational role that sits within the IT Security Operations team, as a Team Leader.
This is an excellent environment to develop your career, joining a company that takes Information Security seriously. Working alongside highly experienced professionals, your experience, knowledge and technical skillset is of critical value to the organisation and you will be treated as such.
As a Security Operations Team Leader, you will be responsible for the leading of a team of up to five Security Engineers/ Analysts and Vulnerability Analysts. Your technical skillset and responsibilities will revolve around Security Incident Response activities, Attack Monitoring, Threat and Vulnerability Management. A thorough understanding of working with the requirements of PCI or other security standards will be beneficial, as well as previous experience working within the Financial Services Industry.
- Understanding and exposure working of a wide range of Security products; including Incident Response, Attack Monitoring and Threat and Vulnerability Management
- IT Security Incident Management
- Operations experience of PCI DSS
- IT expertise combined with understanding of Financial Services/ Laws and Regulations
Salary and Benefits
- This is a permanent opportunity based in Kent, the salary is based on the highly competitive market, and therefore based on individual experience, knowledge and performance.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.