Home Care Worker
6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Do you want to work for one of London's top ten homecare providers (2015 & 2017)?
If you are a reliable, caring and compassionate individual with a mature outlook who is capable of delivering effective and consistent support to people in their own homes, you should join us as a Homecare Worker. We offer a very competitive salary, with higher pay rates available for unsociable hours.
Our services are tailored to the specific needs of our clients and we are now looking for experienced, enthusiastic, dedicated Homecare Workers to uphold our high standards and deliver the high standards of care that our clients require to remain living within the comfort of their own homes.
The work involved includes:
- Personal care - Help with getting up and getting ready for the day. Washing, bathing and toileting.
- Practical support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping, preparing and cooking meals if outlined in the care plan.
- Specialised care - Supporting people with more complex needs.
What we offer:
- Guaranteed Hours with Additional Hours Available
- Company Mobile Phone
- Free uniform and protective equipment
- Ongoing training
- Paid leave (up to 28 days per annum pro rata)
- Mileage contribution for car drivers
- Local work with regular clients
- We are keen to hear from people who possess a sound understanding of good care principles,
- People who are even-tempered and patient, display empathy and warmth
- Can build relationships with those we support and those around them.
- Understand that home care is not a 9 to 5 Monday to Friday job and that you will be required to work some unsociable hours.
- Excellent communication skills
You will also essentially need:
- The ability to operate flexibly and cope with change
- A full driving license and have access to your own vehicle