Senior Finance Manager
Shawbrook are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to join our established and high performing finance function on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position designed to assist the Financial Controller in all aspects of governance and compliance with financial requirements relating to the financial operations of Shawbrook Bank. This is an exciting growth position within the bank, offering excellent exposure to board level
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the Bank maintains, at all times, financial controls appropriate to current & future developments.
- Providing leadership, training & supervision within the function.
- Accountability for the reconciliations of the source systems to the general ledger.
- Providing daily, weekly & monthly reporting.
- Month end processes including accruals, deferred income, clawbacks and interest income.
- Preparation of audit information for external auditors and production of certain audit papers for the audit committee.
Suitable candidates for the position will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Qualified with a professional body such as ACA or ACCA.
- Previous exposure to mortgages, asset finance, savings, working capital solutions or unsecured lending is essential.
- Strong reconciliations and IFRS reporting experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally. Including the ability to liaise at various levels.
Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank found in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and saving products.
Our speciality is in providing funding to established small businesses who are seeking to grow; by listening and working with these customers, we have developed a variety of lending solutions, ideally suited to businesses going through change. We also provide a range of savings products to our individual, business and charity customer base, all of which have access to our UK based customer services team who are on hand to support our customers.