Senior Support Officer
Colne Housing has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Support Officer to join the team based in Colchester. You will be on a full time fixed term contract for 6 months and will be paid a competitive salary of £31,500 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
At Colne we expect our people to actively promote and reflect our company’s culture, driving goals and values displaying a professional, positive, can-do attitude at all times.
We pride ourselves on building and maintaining good relationships with colleagues, customers and other contacts and stakeholders. It is important that the role holder is able to build a good working relationship with colleagues in order to ensure a “One Colne” approach in all that we do.
In a time where we continue to develop as an organisation to respond to changes within the sector, Colne are looking for a Senior Support Officer to join our Care & Support Team. We are ambitious about our Care & Support service and are looking for people who share that passion. Your role will be to ensure our customers receive the best possible service from Colne and we continue to provide, manage and maintain excellent homes.
We are looking for a Senior Support Officer who can work well within the team, support department projects and objectives and manage well in a fast paced, changing environment. We require a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who is keen to expand his/her experience and skills in a supportive team.
Responsibilities of our Senior Support Officer
- Ensure that your team provide an excellent intensive peripatetic housing management and customer focused support service to all residents.
- Assist in the development of relevant customer intelligence to enable customer involvement and better targeting of services
- Work closely with the Care & Support Manager to develop and implement strategies and policies to achieve continuous improvement in line with good practice.
- Manage and motivate team members to deliver excellent services using Colne’s performance management framework including team meetings/briefings, training and development plans, supervision and annual appraisals and taking formal action to secure improvement
- Ensure effective record keeping and timely reporting against relevant KPIs as required
Skills needed to become our Senior Support Officer
- GCSE or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of providing support / neighbourhood or customer services
- Experience of regulation; risk and compliance
- Knowledge / experience of delivering services under a partnership or management agreement
- Understanding of sector and service challenges
- Experience managing staff
- Experience of delivering an excellent aids and adaptations service
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Senior Support Officer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications is 5:00pm on Friday 18th August 2017.
Colne is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for Senior Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly