Affiliate Marketing Partnerships Executive
We are seeking a personable, confident and articulate Affiliate Marketing Executive to play an important role recruiting and cultivating business relationships to increase company revenue.
We???re a new media publishing company who; publish, develop and invest in brands, websites & products that inspire change in the lives of others.
In This Position You Will:
* Recruit new affiliates
* Manage existing affiliates and nurture relationships with support, assistance, recommendations, updates, commission payments, etc
* Ensure all activities achieve affiliate revenue targets
* Maintain the inbound and outbound promotional calendar
* Ensure affiliates have access to all information, marketing assets and tools
* Manage all inbound and outbound affiliate commissions and payments
* Monitor affiliate activities, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenue
Requirements - You Are:
* Organised and able to prioritise your schedule, projects and deliver to tight deadlines
* An effective communicator with an impeccable command of written and spoken English
* Highly numerate and love to use spreadsheets
* A great networker with strong social skills
* Proud to be the most organised person you know - your attention to detail is off the charts
* A very competent Apple Mac user who fully embraces technology to increase productivity
* An experienced user with the tools inside the ???G Suite by Google??? (Docs/Spreadsheets/Slides). We also use Asana, HipChat and other project management tools. Previous experiences with these are a plus
There is a very competitive salary of ??20k-??28k DOE per year plus benefits including a casual work environment, free Tastecard, free phone insurance, cheap cinema tickets, high street discounts, plus a lot more!
If you???re a natural people person with initiative, great acumen, go-getter attitude, enjoys networking, oozes passion and is willing to learn about digital marketing, then we want to hear from you!