Information & Process Manager - Children Services / Youth
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Our client is seeking an Information & Process Manager to join their organisation.
Salary is likely to be offered at GBP29,000. Benefits: Contributory pension, life assurance, gym membership and discounted childcare provision. Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours.
Candidate will have own transport as although based in Romford 90% of the time, this position is covering 3 sites to include Kent and London.
Working for an organisation that provide a number of community services including full day care, afterschool's provision, youth clubs and Fitness and Wellbeing services this role will work with senior staff to ensure all business and financial processes are in place and monitored.
The selected candidate will produce high level strategic data and act as part of the senior team in interrogating data sets to ensure members are offered the best quality services from the Fitness and Wellbeing and Childcare services. It is the responsibility if the Process Manager to coordinate and execute all administration, business, accounting and data management functions related to day-to-day operations.
This includes but is not limited to: accounts payable and receivable, monitoring and analysing performance data, computer systems management, debt monitoring, personnel systems and preparation of project related reporting. They will work closely with the senior team to present and analyse data, creating and implementing new quality and financial and administrative processes to ensure the ongoing improvement of services offered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Financial Control Processes
- Lead the development of processes for all aspects of the monthly income reporting, including reconciliation of monthly invoice charges.
- Ensure collection of all fees / direct debits (childcare vouchers, direct debits etc)
- Manage debt position & outstanding fees and resolving any account queries, including preparation of monthly aged debt analysis.
- Monitor and provide commentary on performance versus budget, for both income and cost lines.
- Work closely with finance team, be the first point of contact for any financial queries.
- Provide daily revenue reports and assist in the control of the facility budget expense line.
Development of Reporting Processes/KPI Reporting
- Work with delivery managers and staff to validate the integrity of data in the system.
- Preparation and development of monthly KPI reporting.
- Develop social impact/outcomes reporting framework and monitor.
- Become business system super user & provide training to other users in the department.
- Provide analysis on trends, emerging gaps and performance.
- Work with the customer care lead to ensure all outcomes monitoring includes service user feedback.
- Ensure department maintains accurate confidential staff, children and members records on the relevant systems system and on hard copy file.
- Keep records essential for control, evaluation, and reporting to all stakeholders, the Board, Department Heads, The Executive Team and the Executive Director.
- Preparation of personnel, financial and statistical and business records necessary for smooth running of the department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a high performing team.
- Computer literate and confident at high level in a range of software packages; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access Database and Outlook.
- Experience and understanding of the Early Years Sector, Youth or Fitness Industry is preferential.
- Experience working with financial data/processes.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website.