6 days left
- Flexible Hours
Property Sales Progressor
- - GBP20k
- - Mon - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- - Professional and well known estate agents
Our client is a local independent estate agent, based in Tonbridge, they have over 30 years expereicne in the area and have a brilliant reputation. They pride themselves on looking after their staff and having an excellent approach to training and development.
You will be required to:
- - Liaising with vendor, purchasers, solicitors, financial advisors and other estate agents
- - Regularly chasing updates throughout the process and reporting back to vendor and purchaser
- - Liaising with surveyors/vendor/purchasers to ensure surveys are booked and carried out.
- - Assisting both vendor and purchaser with down valuation and any renegotiations required
- - Contribute to the sale progression running as smoothly as possible through to exchange and completion.
- - Up sell some of our recommended financial services / solicitors
- - Update and maintain notes and keep clients fully updated with the progress
- - Communicating deadlines to ensure effective sales progression and prompt exchange of contracts;
- - Updating and maintaining files;
You will need to show the following:
- - Great attitude and strong work ethic
- - 1 plus years experience in sales progression is essential
- - Excellent time keeping and diary management skills
- - Previous telephone experience is essential
- - You will have sound IT skills with the ability to use CRM systems (Full Training will be provided).
- - Excellent communication skills delivering a clear, articulate message in a confident, professional and enthusiastic manner.
You will benefit from:
- - Excellent company to work for
- - Friend and positive environment
- - Ongoing training and development
- - Childcare voucher
Please apply now if you would like the chance to work for a leading estate agents