Care Assistants & Support Workers
We are looking for passionate Care Assistants & Support Workers in Ipswich, Suffolk. (This position would also suit those who can commute from surrounding areas including Colchester.) To join a leading Nursing & Residential Care Home Provider, to provide the highest level of residential and dementia care at their charming 19th century property.
Do you see yourself providing a person-centered approach to care within a home from home atmosphere?
As a Care Assistant & Support Worker, you will build strong relationships with your clients and their families, providing them with support and care to improve their quality of life.
Your duties will include:
- Provide care and support to the highest level and attention
- Administer medication to residents and maintain medication records
- Follow individual care plans, ensuring contact is friendly, warm and supportive
- Provide personal care, including toileting, bathing, washing in a manner that maintains the resident's dignity and respect always
- To be an active and supportive member of the team, always willing to mentor and encourage other team members to ensure the Nursing Home provides the best possible care
Working hours, benefits and rate of pay:
- £8.25 per hour
- Full training package and career development opportunities
- Shifts will cover days and nights (8am-8pm / 8pm-8am)
- Can also accommodate short shifts of 6 hours (8am-2pm / 2pm-8pm)
What experience will I need to be a Care Assistant or Support Worker?
- Have at least 1 years' experience of supporting older people
- Reliable, punctual and dedicated
Above all we are looking for motivated, compassionate individuals looking to progress and develop their skill set. If you believe this is you, then please click on ‘Apply'.