We have a new exciting opportunity at The Dental Directory for a Project Manager - Entry Level to come and join our fantastic team based in Witham, Essex on a full time, permanent basis. The successful Project Manager will receive a competitive salary and benefits including 20 Days’ Holiday, performance related bonus, family friendly policies as well as career development in a growing business!
The Dental Directory is one of the largest full service dental dealers in the UK, supplying around 11,900 dental practices, or around 30% of the market, with everything from toothbrushes to specialist medical equipment. It has built a reputation based on personal service and working in partnership with dentists to understand their business and support growth plans through superior product knowledge, competitive pricing and the capability to supply everything a modern practice requires.
Key Responsibilities of our Project Manager:
- Central duty is to assist the senior project manager. This will be in the form of several tasks; in-line with the project life cycle, including;
- Project administration
- Assist with the development of project plans, work schedules and budget control.
- Learn and manage budgets
- Learn and use cost control; from purchase orders to invoice payment, budget reporting
- Preparation of presentations.
- Working with members of the IT team to ensure workstreams are delivered.
- Work with key business stakeholders.
- Provide project reports to the senior project manager, and IT Director
What we’re looking for in our Project Manager
- Working experience
- Qualification in project management e.g. Prince 2, ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, Agile
- In depth knowledge of project lifecycle
- Experience of delivering IT based projects
- Knowledge of business analysis best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to influence at all levels throughout the business
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and Motivation
- Customer Focus
- Personal Effectiveness and Organisation
If you would like to join our team as our new Project Manager then please click ‘apply’ today - don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
CLOSING DATE: 31st August 2017 or when a sufficient number of suitable applications have been received.
Due to volume of applications expected, if you do not hear from us by 15th August 2017, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.