An excellent opportunity for a Project Lead/Coordinator that is looking for a refreshing new challenge
Your new company
You will be joining a specialist engineering business that is growing rapidly. They are looking to pass on their extensive knowledge from their specialist business to allow to you grow into the top performing Project Coordinator.
Your new role
The successful applicant to this job will have had previous projects experience, ideally within project coordination / leading. You will also be able to contribute to all projects with your team to allow them to be completed successfully and on time.
Alongside this you will be able to complete all activities as directed by the Business Development Manager, including;
- Regular meetings with the project manager to understand all vital aspects of the project
- Creating time plans & schedules of project requirements to ensure all team members complete their duties where relevant
- Ensuring all team members understand each individual project scope as well as their role in the project
- Compiling and maintaining project and minutes of meetings
- Communicate relevant information to team members.
- Coordinating activities with suppliers and maintaining relationships with them too.
- Improve and maintain your knowledge of the business, each team members role on a daily basis.
- Research and development for any up and coming projects when needed
What you'll need to succeed
- Good team work and leadership skills
- Able to motivate different groups of people to ensure responsibilities are followed and completed in a given time frame
- Microsoft Office IT Skills intermediate
- Able to multi task in a high pressured environment
- Exceptional levels of customer service
- Positive solution driven mindset
- Accurate and clear written communication & information sharing skills
- Previous Projects Experience
- Ability to work independently and demonstrates initiative Team working ethic
What you'll get in return
A very competitive salary of GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 p/a depending on experience.Multiple company benefits which include; pension & healthcare contributions, cycle to work schemes. Alongside this you will be immersed into the companies successful working environment and ethos which has driven it to its success and have the ability to potentially progress over time
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.