Sales & Procurement Consultant - German / Dutch / Flemish Speaking
Stobart Group have an exciting opportunity for a Sales and Procurement Consultant - German / Dutch / Flemish Speaking to join their team based in Lamberhurst.
Job Title: Sales and Procurement Consultant - German / Dutch / Flemish Speaking
Salary: £25,000 + Benefits
Shift Pattern: Modnay to Friday, 08:30 - 17:30
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Sales and Procurement Consultant - What’s the role?
To work proactively providing support to Managers, Supervisors and Employees in order to achieve Team sales targets and help facilitate efficient daily operations.
Sales and Procurement Consultant - What will I be responsible for?
- Translate documents and external communication
- Travel to meetings nationally and internationally and represent the company across Europe
- Assisting the Office to develop and sustain European sales and procurement including the provision of quotations
- Assist in the management of contracts
- Assisting with the coordination of shipping movements
- Customer support and maintaining customer partnerships
- Use current software packages to record information and produce data for invoices
- Dealing with customer or internal requests efficiently and responding to customers in a timely manner
- Monitoring site stock levels
- Answering and processing sales calls effectively including holiday and sickness cover, taking messages and forwarding to the relevant person where necessary
- Provide holiday and sickness cover across the Sales Office
- Raise Purchase Order Numbers for Draft Surveyors
- Work independently to research and develop new customer base
- Keep up to date with announcements, news items and process updates as detailed on the Stobart Group Intranet system
- Generating leads for the European Area Manager
- Assist with completion of TFS paperwork via the compliance team
- Achieving daily and weekly targets and/or KPIs
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales and Procurement Consultant opportunity, please click ‘apply’ now.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a package including company pension scheme and uniform.
For Stobart employees: If you are short-listed for an interview, you must inform your line manager in advance.