Property Account Administrator (Sudbury, Suffolk 17.5-18k)
£17,500 - £18,00 DOE + Commission
Thanks to continued market growth and the clients own success, one of the UK's leading, online PropertyTech companies based in Sudbury, Suffolk is looking for an energetic and hardworking Account Administrator to join their operations team.
Please note that this role is currently based in Sudbury, Suffolk until June 2017 when my client will be relocating to a town centre location in Colchester, Essex.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are interested in starting a new career, or developing your skills further within the property industry. You will be working as part of a dynamic team within a brilliant working atmosphere and fast-paced environment. You will be the main point of contact for clients, managing the customer journey from valuation to exchange and completion whilst carrying out general administrative duties.
Duties and responsibilities
• Moderating photographs, writing property descriptions and preparing property particulars
• Managing internal databases
• Negotiating Offers / Sale progression following offers being agreed
• Carrying out regular reviews of market activity
• Preparing valuations / Invoicing
• Customer Service
What you'll need to succeed
• You will have a minimum of one years' experience within a sales or customer service based role
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Offer a ‘can do', positive attitude
• Work well as part of team and on personal targets
• Outstanding organisation and time keeping
• Be an effective decision maker
• This role requires GCSE grades A-C in English and Mathematics.
• Previous Estate Agency experience is beneficial
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits including;
• Reduced fee gym membership
• Cycle Scheme
• Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
• In-house training
• Quarterly performance based bonuses.
• Enrolled into a Referral Bonus incentive
• Onsite parking + a great social working environment
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply using the online application process and we will be in touch should you be successful.