Weekend Manager (Essex, Circa 28k)
Sudbury, Suffolk £28,000 per annum pro rata
Please note that this role is currently based in Sudbury, Suffolk until June 2017 when my client will be relocating to a town centre location in Colchester, Essex.
A Weekend Manager is required to join one of the UK's leading, Online PropertyTech companies based in Sudbury, Suffolk. They are revolutionising the way you sell or rent property, via streamlined technology and processes, creating a technical centre of excellence in the east, they have been changing the face of real estate since 2007. You will be working as part of a dynamic team, supported by a strong board of investors including founders of the Talk Talk group.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our client is looking for an experienced Manager with an Estate Agency background who is self-motivated and organised. The ability to lead is essential, with a flexible and adaptable approach, maintaining a high performing team culture with vision and agility.
• Building and nurturing your team
• Ensuring that that team are on top of their work load and work is completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Planning, directing and leading the department
• Ensuring up to date knowledge of market conditions and key competitors
• Motivating and supporting others to achieve their targets in a challenging and exciting environment
• Maintaining continuity with Daytime Managers
• Dealing with customer complaints
• Maintaining discipline and a good work ethic within the teams
• Senior experience within Team Management
• Strong Communication skills
• Confident in complaint handling and data entry
• Fantastic Phone Manner
• Work to tight deadlines
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would love to be a part of a growing company, please apply online remembering to attach your most up to date CV.