EA and Office Manager (Essex, POA)
7 days left
- Full Time
Please note that this role is currently based in Sudbury, Suffolk until June 2017 when my client will be relocating to a town centre location in Colchester, Essex.
Our client is one of the UK's most high profile, award winning ‘Online Estate Agents of the Year'. Innovative concepts and dynamic vision has allowed explosive growth over the last few years, and they now have a strategic agenda to expand even further.
Through new and innovative processes, smart technology and property know how, our client strives to deliver an outstanding level of customer care to all their clients whilst on average saving them £5,594 per property transaction.
When you join our client you become part of their family. Your career is important to them; they are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success.
Duties and responsibilities but not limited to:
- Diary Management for the company's founders
- Point of contact for the company's board members and their PA's
- Personal support for the CEO and COO
- Sourcing, maintaining and managing company facilities
- Liaison with contractors and suppliers
- Stock replenishment and dealing with all areas regarding the running of offices
- Management of Minutes
- Responsible for Risk Assessments in the Office
- Equipment audits for new starters and leavers
- Compliance of office Health and Safety and Fire prevention policies
- Management of having appropriate first aiders and fire wardens on site
What you'll need to succeed:
- You will have a minimum of two years' experience within a PA and Office Manager role ideally with experience reporting to multiple members of the Executive team and experience of managing multiple sites
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Offer a ‘can do', positive attitude
- Be an effective decision maker
- Confident in dealing with adhoc tasks in an efficient and effective manner
- Drivers License and access to own vehicle
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary varied benefits including;
- Reduced fee gym membership
- Cycle Scheme
- Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
- Enrolled into a Referral Bonus incentive
If you feel you have what it takes, apply now for more information and to be considered within the application process.
Apply for EA and Office Manager (Essex, POA)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly